Participants are requested to pre-register in the conference. The registration fee may be paid online (NEFT/RTGS) only. The registration fee entitles for the conference kit, lunch and coffee/tea breaks during the conference. Registration fee of Indian Delegates shall increase by one third of its original value after deadline.
Note: Registraion for UG/PG students is closed now.
• It may also be noted that one registered participant can present only one paper. However, he/she can be a co-author in multiple papers.
• Only family members will be consider as accompanying person and he/she will not receive the registration kit and participation certificate.
• If there is any accompanying person, his/her registration fees should be paid online together with the participants. After the participants registration it is requested to inform about the accompanying person’s name and relation with the participants along with the transaction details.
• At the time of registration you would be required to upload the following:
• Acknowledgement receipt from the Bank containing the details of online transaction made.
• After completion of registration, you will receive an email with all details. Copy of the email along with online transaction details (for registration only) should be sent to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately for confirmation of registration.
Click below to fill the registration form